Clever Darling
So..finished my exams...Then had an end of year ball wearing an amazing dress and had quite a lot of fun. 'Cept for the  catastrophe of getting home in the morning as the rents were away for the weekend.

I appear to have contracted habitual procrastination. Exams have finished, and yet, I find myself putting off simple tasks, simply because I can. It's awful, and terribly non-productive. Oh, I should empty the dishwasher. Nah, I'll do it later. Oh, I was going to scan those photos in. Nah, later. So what shall I do right now? Sit here and stare blankly into space mostly.

I should be exercising and getting fit or whatever. I should also be learning to drive, but that costs money. So I should be making money. But I have so many different little trips and holidays booked over the summer that I'd be permanently asking for time off in a job. So, I need a part time flexible job. Aside from prostitution, that pretty much leaves leaflet delivery since everyone and his jewish grandfather seem to want qualifications and insurance for everything, right down to babysitting and dogwalking.
0 Responses